Say hello to Hope Timber Pallet Company
About Hope Timber
From the very beginning, high-quality service and environmental responsibility were key characteristics of Hope Timber Pallet. Selling and recycling scrap wood, either as prepackaged firewood or remanufactured pallets, helped to build the business as Tom Harvey, along with sons TJ, Kevin, and Tim, invested into the technology that would expand the company into the 48 x 40 pallet and custom pallet supplier and manufacturer they are today.
Minimizing waste with green products and mulch
“When the business was started 25 years ago, almost all of that scrap wood went to landfills and that’s how the pallet recycling got started. We were trying to reduce that impact,” Tom said.
Hope Timber Pallet continues to minimize waste. The company uses hardwood or reclaimed wood in pallet manufacturing and remanufacturing. Nails are removed automatically and sold for scrap metal. As orders grew and more scrap wood became available, it was a logical next step to expand into the mulch business.
Making business a family affair
As a family-run business, the Harvey family takes pride in ensuring that their customers and employees feel like family by living their core values. Each family member deals directly with customers so any issues can be solved quickly and efficiently, creating a trusted partnership between Hope Timber and their clients.
Based in Licking County, Hope Timber Pallet serves all of central Ohio and surrounding areas with a fleet of more than 100 semi-trailers that pick up and deliver pallets of all sizes.
If you are ready to discuss your next project, contact Hope Timber Pallet to get started.
How we operate
Ready to serve
Why choose Hope Timber Pallet?
While there are other pallet suppliers and manufacturers in Licking County, Ohio, no other company offers the same level of personalized service as Hope Timber Pallet. Our family lives and works here. People know who we are.
- Hope Timber is a totally full-service manufacturer and pallet/wood recycling company.
- Not only can we build and supply any size pallet, but we will also take all of your waste wood (at no charge) and 100% of that gets recycled.
- If a customer is unhappy for any reason, they deal with the Harvey family directly. If there’s ever an issue, contact us directly and we’ll solve it.
- We control all truck routing. That makes our deliveries dependable and we strive to meet our delivery times/dates. We can directly communicate with customers if there are delays.
- We remain committed to the environmental health and safety of our community.
- We accept yard waste into the facility and grind that up to make a natural, uncolored mulch product.